The assessment roll represents an inventory of all properties in a territory, indicating their quantity, characteristics and value.
The municipality is responsible for evaluating all buildings on its territory. Evaluators are responsible for assessing all residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and agricultural properties at their market value.
Access for the general public and citizens
Citizens can locate their properties and visualize the information available on the assessment roll:
• property evaluation;
• the dimensions of a property and its value;
• the cadastral and registration numbers;
• the zoning where the property is located.
A search can be made by the address, registration number or cadastral number.
• consult the property assessment mapping ;
• visualize lot boundaries;
• obtain property information;
• identify wetlands, watercourses and floodplains, among other things;
• export a map in PDF format.
Access for notaries and professionals
All professionals must now go through this portal, for any requests for assessment notices, tax confirmations, tax balances, etc. We no longer give information at the counter, by fax or telephone.
The information is kept up to date regularly, and in some cases, the information queried by the professionals is in real time.