The assessment roll represents an inventory of all properties in a territory, indicating their quantity, characteristics and value.
The municipality is responsible for evaluating all buildings on its territory. Evaluators are responsible for assessing all residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and agricultural properties at their market value.
Access for the general public and citizens
Taxation and Valuation Role
Citizens can locate their properties and visualize the information available on the assessment roll:
• property evaluation;
• the dimensions of a property and its value;
• the cadastral and registration numbers;
• the zoning where the property is located.
A search can be made by the address, registration number or cadastral number.
- consult the property assessment mapping;
- visualize lot boundaries;
- obtain property and ownership information;
- identify wetlands, watercourses and floodplains, among other things;
- export a map in PDF format.
A search can be made by address, registration number, lot number or by road (french only).
Access for notaries and professionals
Professionals must use the real estate data portal to obtain an assessment notice, tax confirmation, tax balance, etc. The confidentiality of personal information of the citizens is paramount to us. This is why we make sure our communication practices are secure. We do not give information over the counter, by phone or by fax.