A free service to resolve disputes …
Is a situation bothering you? Is a conflict with a neighbor disrupting your quality of life? If so, the citizen mediation service of the Alternative Justice Organization MAVN could be of help to you.
Several irritants can be at the origin of a conflict between neighbors and disturb your neighborhood peace.
Here are some examples of situations:
- Interpersonal conflict;
- Disturbing situation;
- Disturbing animal;
If you are experiencing any of these situations, know that you have access to a free and confidential service to prevent, manage or resolve disturbing situations.
A simple call is enough
As soon as a situation seems problematic, we invite you to contact the independent community organization MAVN by phone at 450-436-6749, Ext. 104 or toll-free at 1-800-265-6749. You can also send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website MAVN.
What can this service do for you?
- Avoid the traditional justice system;
- Support in the settlement of disputes;
- Facilitate exchanges;
- Mediation process between neighbors;
- Develop new communication skills;
- Support initiatives to prevent, manage and resolve conflicts between citizens.
Obviously, putting an end to a dispute peacefully or re-establishing a broken or degraded communication link is not an easy task. Hence the importance of speaking to a team specially trained in mediation and conflict resolution.
- An independent community organization;
- An organization dedicated to the development and consolidation of alternative and continuous dispute resolution mechanisms;
- An organization that aims at the active involvement of citizens in the research, implementation and support of solutions that promote peaceful behaviours between community members.