Regular Council meetings are open to the public and take place in the Strong Room at Town Hall, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
As a result of the government’s imposed measures on COVID-19, the Board will sit in camera. Exceptionally, the public will therefore not be admitted during this meeting, but it will be recorded.
All citizens who wish to do so are invited to ask their questions regarding the public notice of the agenda or any general question before the session by email at email@example.com or via the Municipality’s Facebook page. Please note that the Municipality reserves the right to filter the questions so that the written question period remains relevant to the topics discussed and respectful as a whole.
The day after the session, the registration will be available on the Municipality’s website. Any questions about the session can then be sent to the general management by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Municipality’s Facebook page.
See the videos of the 2021 Council meetings (french only):
See the videos of the 2020 Council meetings (french only):
- Special meeting of December 16, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
- Special meeting of December 16, 2020 scheduled for 7:15 p.m.
- Regular meeting of December 2, 2020
- Regular meeting of November 4, 2020
- Regular meeting of October 7, 2020
- Regular meeting of September 2, 2020
- Regular meeting of August 5, 2020 – Part 1
- Regular meeting of August 5, 2020 – Part 2
- Regular meeting of July 3, 2020
- Special meeting of June 17, 2020
- Regular meeting of June 3, 2020
- Regular meeting of May 6, 2020
- Special meeting of April 29, 2020
- Regular meeting of April 1, 2020
Board meetings include two periods during which attendees may ask questions of Board members. The question period at a council meeting is governed by a by-law passed at a regular or special meeting. This by-law establishes rules for the conduct of the question period in order to maintain decorum.
To know the rules of decorum during the meetings, please consult the excerpt by-law number 2017-04.